hayden

Saturday, June 6, 2009

3 days old

hayden alexis ostler
these are here first photos taken at home. i set up my studio in my loft and took some photos. she is now three days old. she is so sweet. i am so blessed to have her as my own child. she is a blessing, a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.
her jaundice is going away slowly but its going away. she is doing good. she likes to eat all the time and some times she cant get enough. lol. but all is well.
we have had some family up at the house the last couple of days and i have to tell you that it has been a blessing to have them there so we can spend our time with hayden and not have to worry about what needs to be cleaned or cooked, as well when we need a little break its always nice to have someone who would just love to hold her. so i do have to say thanks to my family. you all mean alot to me and my family.

1 comment:

kirbyjk said...

Adorable pictures.